- Integrated Hardware that offers Exceptional Safety and Convenience.
- Attractive Styling and Improved Window Fabrication
INTUITIVE OPERATION WITH IMPROVED PERFORMANCE
- Eliminates independent operation of the latch and lock, thereby providing simplicity and convenience to consumers
- One-handed, single point operation.
- Operating the entire system requires nothing more than the simple swing of a lever, which results in a cleaner, smoother lock rail ready for final window finishing.
- Increases latch and jamb engagement by almost twice as much as any other system on the market.
- Integral interlock on rail increases performance.
- Ashland has provided an added edge that has raised the industry standards from DP50 (for traditional latches and locks) to DP65 in accordance with coastal performance codes
Designed for Manufacturability and Safety
- For added consumer safety, Dualtech incorporates an anti-tilt mechanism that requires the user to use a safety button to activate tilt-in feature
- Pre-assembled components for out-of-the box assembly
- Cartridge type latch system simplifies window fabrication without exposure of unsightly screw heads